General Motor Company has introduced it's ALL NEW 2015 Yukon.
The GMC has well Known for its Commercial trucks, Vans, Military vehicles, and Dazzling Sport Utility Vehicles.
Even though GMC’s offerings are virtually identical with those with bow ties on the grille, they’re often considered extra-sturdy and durable—probably from all those years of that “Professional Grade” marketing campaign. And thus, the brand typically fetches more money at dealerships. One of the secrets is not to diminish the brand's equity by adding new models that don't fit its strictly defined image, or altering the existent ones beyond recognition. And in the 2015 Yukon and long-wheelbase derivative Yukon XL, GMC has done nothing but fortify that ideal.
ECOTEC3 ENGINE PERFORMANCE
Yukon’s all-new EcoTec3 V8 engines deliver the horsepower, torque and efficiencies you deserve.
- EcoTec3 technologies such as Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing optimize fuel economy and power
- Yukon’s 5.3L V8 delivers 350 horsepower, 375 lb-ft of torque
- Yukon Denali’s 6.2L V8 delivers 420 horsepower, 460 lb-ft of torque
SMOOTH RIDE & HANDLING
The 2015 Yukon has been engineered to deliver a refined, solid and smooth driving experience with features including:
- A fully boxed frame of high-strength steel improves ride and handling while providing maximum hauling capability
- Enhanced powertrain and body mounts help reduce vehicle vibrations
- New electric variable assist power rack-and-pinion steering system tunes out vibrations and improve handling
- Air Level Control adjusts the rear suspension until the vehicle is level
- Magnetic Ride Control reads the road up to 1,000 times per second, and seamlessly adjust the shocks for a smoother ride and improved handling
The all-new 2015 GMC Yukon has been redesigned to make a powerful first impression, as distinctive to behold as it is innovative and comfortable to drive.
The all-new Yukon exterior exudes style and confidence from first impression to lasting glance. Design highlights include:
- Detailed GMC grille with chrome surround
- Projector beam headlights
- LED lamps with GMC-specific light signature
- Distinctive 20-inch wheel options
Yukon Denali is the epitome of GMC’s bold styling. Design highlights include:
- Signature chrome Denali grille
- HID projector beam headlights
- Chrome exterior accents on the door handles, bodyside molding, roof rack and rear liftgate
- Available power retractable illuminated assist steps
- Available 22-inch wheels
· Meet the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon. With bold styling, premium materials, advanced technologies and inspiring capability, Yukon will transport you in comfort and style.
A CRAFTED, COMFORTABLE INTERIOR
The 2015 Yukon interior, a perfect blend of craftsmanship, refinement and functionality. Features include:
- Wrapped surfaces with contrasting stitching and authentic aluminum trim
- Innovative storage for today’s lifestyles
- Denali’s aluminum trim features a unique burnished finish that is complemented by real poplar wood accents.
GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce noise resulting in a noticeably quiet interior cabin.
- Inlaid doors and redesigned mirrors reduce wind noise and improve aerodynamics
- Acoustic laminated windshield and front-door glass
- Triple-sealed doors
- Valved exhaust system reduces exhaust noise
· Setting a new standard for large SUV technology advancements means letting you stay connected and conveniently in control. The all-new 2015 Yukon arrives complete with the technology and infotainment innovations to complement your life – including standard next-generation Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink1, Rear Vision Camera and much more.
In addition to IntelliLink, Yukon is equipped with a suite of technology features that offer the flexible convenience and control that let you connect on command. Features include:
- Full USB2/SD Card and MP3 player inputs
- Bluetooth®3 for phone and audio
- 4.2-inch full-color Driver Information Center
- Denali Exclusive 8-inch-diagonal Customizable Driver Display
- Available navigation4 system
- Bose® Premium Sound Systems
DRIVER INFORMATION DISPLAYS
Yukon’s new instrument clusters are more user friendly and allow the driver seamless integration with the center stack display.
- Convenient access to audio, phone and navigation functions
- Denali’s 8-inch-diagonal, color Customizable Driver Display, is fully reconfigurable with three selectable themes to choose from
- All functions are controlled via the steering wheel and are integrated with the 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Screen display located in the center stack
· Yukon offers a full suite of Driver Alert and Driver Assistance technologies that use Yukon’s network of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors all designed to help prepare you to handle the unexpected.
ADVANCED DRIVER TECHNOLOGIES
Yukon’s advanced, Driver Alert and Driver Assistance technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric design and operation to help keep you safer on the road. These available technologies include:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Collision Alert
- Collision Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Assist
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
· The innovative Safety Alert Seat in the all-new Yukon vibrates to alert you of potential hazards. With Lane Departure Warning, either the left or right side of the seat vibrates, depending on the direction of lane drift. Forward Collision Alert signals both sides of the seat to vibrate.